Also, I have a proposal for a Christianized Goldfish. I mean it's already a fish, but then it could have a cross for an eye, or something like that and it could be marketed as Godfish.
Last Monday I went downtown and volunteered at City Of Refuge with my youth group. They said they had way too many Twizzlers and demanded that each of us take a bag. I was ecstatic because I haven't had Twizzlers since camp. So naturally, I got home and ate half of them. But the reason I am telling this story is because I want to show you why Twizzlers can and should be youth group/VBS food.
Youth pastors/people in charge of VBS should buy Twizzlers because:
- They are candy and straws. Who doesn't like edible straws? Except those cereal straws are kind of repulsive. Really? Who wants a straw that decomposes while you're using it? Not me.
- They instantaneously make your water taste like strawberries and it adds an extra special flavour to sodas.
- Jesus likes Twizzlers slightly more than bootleg cookies. And Jesus likes cookies, a lot.
- They are so freakin cheap, and adults hate them, therefore none of the chaperones will eat all the Twizzlers
- They have a hole in them, which basically means it should be used as a straw.
drew: yes. i hate twizzlers xD