1.17.2009

#8. The 12th Commandment

Why the 12th? Because the 11th is already taken by the rule that says you have to stack your chairs. What is the 12th commandment you might ask? To find that out, we have to look deep into the beliefs of The Way International. Most of you hear that song in your head as soon as I mention TWI. You thought I was done talking about them. But I'm not. More weird ridiculousness to come. Where is this 12th commandment? You say, "How come I've never seen this in the Bible before?" It is in the Bible. Written in invisible ink. I've seen it. How did I see it? Because God gave me the ability to see invisible stuff. Yes. 12.316 JCPs.

What is this 12th commandment, and how did it come about? The answers to all these questions and more can be revealed when you join The Way International. All you have to do is sell your soul to the cult leader and you will know. Actually, you can know right here. And I'm not in a cult. It's all on their wikipedia page. Some ex-cultist probably posted it. You should stone them for sharing the cult secrets.

The story of how the 12th commandment came about:
Now the serpent was more crafty than any other beast of the field that the LORD God had made.

He said to the woman, "Hey Eve, come over here, I have an apple for you." And the serpent, which was the devil manifested himself in the form of another woman and Eve had hot lesbian sex an apple eating contest with the devil.


Skip over to Exodus:
And God spoke and said "you shall have no other Gods before me"
and He gave some other commandments
and then He said "Thou shalt stack your chairs. That is the 11th Commandment."
and then He said 'Thou shalt not have lesbian sex with the devil. That is the 12th Commandment."

So that's how it all went down in Bibletown.
Please don't stone me or call me a heretic.

No comments: